Please read the following processes and procedures concerning booking accomodation at Eumarellah. They apply to members and guests.
- You may make a booking enquiry with the Eumarellah Booking Officer by phone or fax on 1800 683 862, or by using the enquiry form on this website.
- We recommend reviewing the Booking Calendar to check for possible vacancies as a first step. Be aware that the latest bookings may not always be shown on this calendar.
- It is then advisable to telephone the Booking Officer to determine the actual and latest availability of dates and beds for the time you wish to stay at the lodge. You will need to provide full details of any group booking including individual names and all children (and their ages) in the group.
- The Booking Officer will then advise you of accommodation availability.
- Following a confirmation of availability, the Booking Officer will provide a Booking Form to be completed and reurned.
- Booking applications made with EFTPOS or credit card facilities may be validated on the spot. The Booking Officer will then issue you with a transaction number.
- If you require an invoice then one will be sent. Payment method or payment must then be forwarded with the remittance slip by the due date. When payment has been validated/ authorised or cheque cleared, then the booking will be validated with the issue of a transaction number.
- Please note that accommodation cannot be provided at EUMARELLAH SKI LODGE without a confirmed, valid booking.
- Please note cancellations of bookings and refunds are subject to the Eumarellah Booking Regulations 2014.
- If you require a booking for a period that is already booked out, please indicate on this booking form if you wish to be added to a waiting list.