Eumarellah Ski Lodge has a range of conditions that cover check-in/check-out procedures, bed linen, conditions on guest numbers, children in the lodge and cancellations. Please read this information to be familiar with the conduct within the lodge.
- Check In is 4.00 pm and Check Out time is 1.00 pm on both arrival and departure. Temporary Storage may be made available outside of these times with pre-arrangement with the lodge managers.
- While Lodge Managers are responsible for cleaning the lodge, members and guests are expected to maintain cleanliness in kitchen and bedrooms and generally assist the lodge managers when required.
- You will need to bring sheets, pillowcases and all food and drinks. Continental break
- Accommodation may be booked in accordance with Section 5, up to a maximum of 10 beds per night.
- Bookings for more than 10 beds per night will be subject to the approval of the Booking Officer.
- While best efforts are made, when the lodge is heavily booked, people may be requred to share the room with members of another party unless they pay for the sole use of the room.
- Large groups of more than 20 people may, on approval of the Executive Committee, be offered a rebate of accommodation for period other than weekends.
- The Under 18 rates apply to family groups only. Bookings for guests under 18 years of age and not under parental supervision shall be made at the discretion of the Committee/Booking Officer and if accepted will be charged at adult rates.
Children in the Lodge
- Parents and guardians will be held responsible for their children whilst in occupancy in the lodge, and must be supervised at all times.
- Children under 3 years may be accommodated free of charge, if the parents pay for the sole use of the room. NB: Two bedrooms may not be available.
- Families with more than one child under 12 may request permission for the children to share a bed. This will only be approved where the one family has sole use of the room.
- All children, and their ages, must be clearly stated on the booking form.
- A limited number of cots are available. Requests for cots should be stated on the booking form.
- All children using a bed must pay the full rate
- Cancellations with 30 clear days’ notice prior to the accommodation date will be refunded in full.
- Less than 30 days notice - No Refund, or if no payment has been received by the due date then you will be liable for the full value of the accommodation unless a replacement or substitute is found. If a refund is given then it will be made after deducting any relevant costs. Unless there is a waiting list for the period in question, it is the responsibility of the person canceling to find a replacement.
- Less than 30 days notice, but 3 or more days notice - Our “No Snow Guarantee” applies if fewer than 3 lifts are operational due to the lack of snow 2 days before the commencement of your holiday, a full refund or credit will be given provided the Booking Officer has been notified of the intended cancellation.
- Apart from the club’s “No Snow Guarantee”, no other refunds will be considered unless both access roads are simultaneously closed for an extended time period, or the lift company closes operations.
- All refunds are at the discretion of the Executive Committee except where delegated to the Booking Officer.